12 Colors That Will Make Your Home More Valuable
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think of ways to make your home more attractive? Colors! Homeowners often choose colors based on what they like, but it turns out there are some colors that can actually increase the value of your home. To help you get an idea for which colors will give your house a boost in value, here is a list of the top 12 colors to use:
- White – this color makes any space look bigger and brighter. It also adds warmth and elegance.
- Green – is perfect for spaces with lots of windows because it helps them appear larger than they really are while adding freshness and life to indoor areas as well.
- Brown – this earthy color is great for adding warmth and coziness to your home. Also, it works well with other colors like blue and yellow.
Other Colors That Will Make Your Home More Valuable
- Red – this bold color adds excitement to spaces and can be very dramatic when paired with black or white.
- Yellow – this bright color gives a space more energy while also creating an inviting atmosphere.
- Ivory – this warm color can be used to create a feeling of elegance and sophistication.
- Blue – blue is another great way to add energy because of its calming effect in spaces. It’s also a popular color because it works well with many other colors such as black, white, brown, red, yellow, and green.
- Pink – pink is a great way to add girlish charm, but make sure not to use too much of it because men may find this color irritating.
- Purple – this color creates a feeling of luxury and can be very dramatic when paired with black or white.
What Other Colors Work for Unique Look
- Orange – this bold color is perfect for adding zest to your space. It also adds life and energy to rooms.
- Silver – this cool color works great as an accent or secondary color in a room because of its unique look.
- Gold – another cool suggestion, gold can be used as an accent color due to its richness and shine.
If you want to create a home that’s worth more, use one of the colors on this list. They’ll add elegance and sophistication while also giving your home an inviting atmosphere. If you’re ready for some help with choosing which color is right for your space or need assistance creating a stunning design plan around these top 12 colors, contact us today!