Halloween Bucket List: Your Essential Guide to the Best Memories!
Halloween is a time of year that is full of excitement and memories. You can’t help but feel giddy when you think about all the candy, friends, laughs, and COSTUMES! This Halloween bucket list will give you some ideas to make this Halloween one for the books!
Decorate Your House
You can go as simple or crazy as you want. Get some lights and black plastic garbage bags to put over the windows, so it looks like nighttime outside, turn on some music, maybe play a scary movie with friends in one room of the house while trick-or-treaters come up from another, and you’ve got an awesome Halloween party for your family!
This is one of the best parts of being a kid during Halloween time. You can go as anything that strikes your fancy, from princess to zombie to angel or even just wearing all black with some fake blood on it. All kids should be encouraged to have fun with their costumes.
Get a Pumpkin!
Turn it into something great. You can carve your favorite cartoon character, turn it into a jack-o’-lantern to light up the night, or even paint them and use glitter for some extra fun.
Host a Spooky Movie Marathon
Scary movie marathon on Halloween day with friends! Watch all of those spooky Halloween movies from your childhood.
Have a Fun Costume Contest With Friends in a Public Place
You can make it spooky by having the winners picked at random and announcing them on megaphones or even run contests with prizes for kids dressed up as their favorite characters.
Eat Lots of Candy
Get some new flavors to try, and don’t be afraid to go all out and buy a bunch of different kinds.
Make Some Fun Memories With Friends
Make some fun memories with friends! These are the best kind of memories, after all!
Have a Party!
Who doesn’t love to party on Halloween? Enjoy the season while it lasts! This is the time of year where you’re allowed to be a little crazy and go all out with decorations, costumes, candy, and parties.
Take a Photo
It’s the last day of fall! Play in the leaves and have a photo montage.
Halloween Party Ideas:
- Costume Party
- Bake Halloween Party Snacks! These are always favorites on Halloween: cookies (or something similar), popcorn balls with M&M’s mixed in, Rice Krispie treats shaped like pumpkins or ghosts, pumpkin spice muffins topped with cream cheese frosting.
- Backyard Party Parties in the backyard are an awesome way for friends and family members who live far away to get together and celebrate without spending too much money! The yard provides plenty of space for games like hide and seek, or tag while still providing enough room inside (if you’re lucky) if it rains…
- Public Party Hosting a public party at a favorite place, such as a homecoming venue or amusement park, allows people who might not have any other chance to visit (or afford) the place a shot at doing so.
- Party on Halloween Night! Have some friends over, play games, and tell spooky stories by candlelight in the dark before you head out for trick or treaters.
- Have the party with Your Pets! Party hats are perfect for your dog as well if they can’t wear costumes themselves; just make sure it’s not too tight or uncomfortable and that there is plenty of room around their nose. Cats will also enjoy getting involved: try dressing them up like ghosts with black paper bags wrapped around their bodies…you’ll see how much more playful they become when wearing one!
You can use this bucket list as a general guideline to make Halloween an awesome day with friends, family, and pets.